Telephone: 0208 527 3814
Prefects / Advocates
The school advocates are it's prefects. Their job is to represent the children of our school. They are chosen by teachers and pupils as good examples of pupils with exemplary behaviour and attitude. Advocates are role models to others and have a track record of working hard to improve our school.
What are the responsibilities of a Prefect?
As an advocate, you are required to carry out different duties around the school, these include:
• Modelling good behaviour for other children;
• Helping visitors who come to the school;
• Taking responsibility for helping the school office;
• Organising other pupils during whole school events;
• Working with the teachers to make our school the best it can be
At Selwyn our advocates take their job very seriously and want our school to be the best it can be.
Selwyn Primary School
020 8527 3814
Fax: 0208 523 3230
Chief Executive - Maureen Okoye
Executive Principal – Jason Cook
Head of School – Lisa Bogle
8.30am - 4.30pm