Telephone: 0208 527 3814
Early Year Admissions
Applying for a Nursery place for September 2017
2 year Nursery Places
If your child is between 2 and 3 years of age, you have an income below £16,190 and are claiming one of the following benefits, you could be eligible for a free early education place with a childcare provider:
• Income Support
• Income based Job Seekers’ Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guaranteed Element of the State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided you have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
• Or Working Tax Credit (with a family income of less than £16,190 as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs).
If you meet the criteria above apply now!
To find out if you are eligible for a free early education place go to www.myearlylearning.co.uk to complete the online form. You will need to know your National Insurance number or National Asylum Seekers Number and basic information about yourself and then your child (those under the age of 3).
Once you have submitted your online eligibility form you will receive a reference number to include on your application.
3 year Nursery Places
To apply you will need to complete the application form below and submit to the office.
Your child may also be eligible for additional funding through the Early Years Pupil Premium
if you have a household income below £16190 and are claiming one of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income based Job Seekers Allowance
• Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and with a family gross income of less than £16,190)
• National Asylum Seekers Support
• Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
• Employments and Support Allowance - Income Related only
• Universal Credit
To apply you will need to complete an application form which is available electronically below or from the office.
For any applications you will need to contact the school office to make an appointment where you will need to bring either your child’s passport or birth certificate for proof of identity.
For further information regarding admissions at Selwyn Primary School, please contact Gina Milan on 02085273814.
Selwyn Primary School
020 8527 3814
Fax: 0208 523 3230
Chief Executive - Maureen Okoye
Executive Principal – Jason Cook
Head of School – Lisa Bogle
8.30am - 4.30pm